Jim Hancock is an Associate Tutor for Data TV: Media Training in the North West of England.
Whether you are looking for media training in Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Blackpool, Chester or any other part of the North West, Data TV can provide customised media and communications training to suit your needs. Media training can be provided at Data TV’s training base in Manchester, or in clients’ own offices anywhere in the North West.
If you are interested in hiring Jim for some media training, please get in touch via Data TV’s website – www.datatv.co.uk.
Jim Hancock in action on a Media Training Course in Liverpool:
“Incredibly useful course. Brilliant to have radio, TV and print in one session.”
– Feedback from attendee at Dock 10 Data TV media training course in Manchester – July 2014
– Feedback from trainees at Siemens Data TV media training in Manchester – May 2014
“Excellent course. Positvely the best 3 hours spent on training in two years.”
– Feedback from MBNA (Bank of America) Data TV media training course in Manchester – December 2012
“Extremely challenging and useful” … “A fantastic confidence booster!” … “I thought the tutors were all excellent and very helpful”
– Feedback from The Co-op staff taking Data TV media training in Manchester – July 2011
“It really pushed me and I felt that I learnt an enormous amount and now feel much more confident.”
– Feedback from Lancashire County Councilors taking Data TV media training in Preston – May 2012
“I’m rubbish at interviews but I thought the training was brilliant!” … “It helped us to really think about the business as well as the process of handling the media with experienced journalists.” … “Time flew but every attempt was made to get as much in as possible.”
– Feedback from Media City Studios staff taking Data TV media training in Salford – July 2012